Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group—2016
Big milestone! This client reached their 25th annual conference and wanted to crow about it.
The Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group is a nonprofit that offers reasonably priced conferences for farmers and advocates every winter in rotating locations throughout the South.
Seeds. It all starts with seeds. The conference wanted to recognize the importance of this milestone with a seed swap, panel discussions of recognized peers in the sustainable agriculture sector, and lots of door prizes that included a grand prize of a Grillo walk-behind tractor.
- Event logo design
- Customized event web pages on the Squarespace platform
- Custom seed illustrations and photography
- Promotional brochure, postcards and program design
- Magazine and digital advertisements
- Social media content and graphics
- Banners and directional signage
- Six months of ongoing publicity
- Provided on-site photography and social media presence for event