Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group—2018
Create an eye-catching and memorable publicity campaign that promotes an annual conference and increases public attendance.
The Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group is a nonprofit that offers reasonably priced conferences for farmers and advocates every winter in rotating locations throughout the South.
The 2018 conference was held in downtown Chattanooga, where the architecture repeatedly uses triangular features, so the graphic design played off this unusual style. Publicity color palette stays true to the organization’s logo, with the addition of a bright green for the conference.
The Chattanooga Convention Center is one of the nation’s top 10 green convention centers. And the city provides a free electric shuttle in the downtown area. The location was a natural for sustainable and organic agriculture with such a strong local, sustainable vibe.
- Event logo design
- Customized event web pages, using Squarespace CMS
- Promotional brochure, postcards and program design
- Magazine and digital advertisements
- Social media content and graphics
- Banners and directional signage
- Six months of ongoing publicity
- Coordinating with printers and mailing services
- Served as media liaison during event
- Provided photography documentation and social media presence during event