Southern SAWG 2020 Conference
Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group
Conference Branding and Publicity
For a second year in a row, the annual conference has been held in Little Rock. Wild Olive Design’s job was to create an eye-catching and memorable publicity campaign to promote the annual conference and increase public attendance.
The Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group is a nonprofit that offers reasonably priced conferences for farmers and advocates every winter in rotating locations throughout the South.
The 2020 conference was held in downtown Little Rock. The Statehouse Convention Center has worked with the United States Green Building Council on several environmentally friendly and conservation initiatives.
It is always a bonus to use facilities that share the client’s sustainable policies.
Products & Services
- Event logo design
- Customized event web pages using Squarespace CMS web platform
- Promotional brochure, postcards and program design
- Magazine and digital advertisements
- Social media content and graphics
- Banners and directional signage
- Six months of ongoing marketing and publicity
- Coordinating with printers and mailing services
- Served as media liaison during event
- Provided photography documentation, video interviews, and social media presence during event
Two-page spread from the conference brochure.
Posters and Signage
20″x30″ announcements and way-finding signs were also designed to inform the attendee. These were mounded on corrugated plastic and sat upon easels in high-traffic locations.